Name of Company: Top IT Industries Sdn Bhd
Role:Manager / Assistant Manager
Remuneration: RM 3,000 - RM 5,000 (based on experience)
Requirements:We need candidates for the Assistant Manager for Terengganu Call Center that will be operating by March 2016 based in Kuala Terengganu. The salary is around RM3,000 to RM5,000 according to the experience. Please submit your resume by email to email@example.com or fax 09-6673717.
1. To develop a learning and development culture where teamwork, empowerment and trust are encouraged through coaching, performance measurement and people development in order to meet the organisations
visions and values whilst maintaining superior customer service standards.
2. To support the Customer Service Director and Leadership team by developing best in class customer service tactics and strategy.
3. To drive improvements in customer service performance, as measured by customer satisfaction, operational measures and productivity, by deploying best practice contact center management and ensuring appropriate measurement and monitoring is established.
4. To agree and implement development plans with each TL in order to address their development needs to improve skill levels and performance. Including succession planning, effective coaching and monitoring etc.
5. Work with TL’s to ensure that their associates development needs are captured and achieved to improve skill levels and performance whilst achieving objectives.
6. To identify and eliminate barriers to enhance performance and enable team members and individuals to contribute towards process and performance improvement to drive up productivity and ensure First Point of Contact Resolution.
7. To generate a strong focus on customer retention and revenue development through targeting and measuring team performance on business protection and growth.
8. Implement and oversee the production of management reports to identify process improvements, analyse customer service activity, productivity, key performance indicators and best practice
9. To establish and implement continuous process improvement by monitoring customer interactions and by obtaining direct customer feedback on the standards of service delivered by the contact centers.
10. To build a network of contacts, both internally and externally and develop key operational relationships to ensure the delivery of objectives, and to keep up to date with practices within the contact center industry and ensure that contact center customer service targets and goals are achieved.
11. To be responsible and accountable for the management of the call center operating budgets, ensuring targets are met in a cost effective manner in line with agreed Company procedures and that year on year productivity gains (measured by unit cost) are delivered.
12. To actively work with others in the business to develop strategies and plans to execute major projects.
13. To ensure that customer complaints are resolved promptly to the customer’s satisfaction and handled at the first point of customer interface and in accordance with regulations.
14. To monitor resources against work volumes to ensure that Service Level Agreements and company targets are met, ensuring that adequate resources are available at all times to meet demand
15. To ensure that the resources available (staff, equipment, information etc.) are deployed to optimize productivity and minimize waste.
16. To ensure that all recruitment is performed to the highest standards and that the Team leaders retain a skilled
and motivated workforce capable of delivering against key targets. Succession planning.
17. To continually develop customer retention, revenue generation and care programmes in order to drive revenue
and growth from our customer base.
18. Deputise for Customer Service Director as and when appropriate.
19. To contribute to the overall success of the business by playing an active role in the leadership team.
1. Strong leadership, coaching and people development focus.
2. Strong interpersonal skills - able to communicate and contribute effectively with a
large team, with peers, managers and in virtual teams.
3. Strong measurement focus and ability to assimilate rapidly performance trends and
take corrective action.
4. Complete and thorough understanding of end-to-end customer service processes
5. Able to deliver to a very high standard in an environment of rapid change and
6. Strong influencing skills and able to influence outside area of direct control.
7. Able to prioritise workload to meet challenging deadlines and ability to multi-task.
8. Able to understand end-to-end processes and deliver the customer interface elements to target.
1. 2 years experience of leading and motivating people in a customer service/operational environment
2. Thorough understanding of end-to-end customer service processes.
3. Demonstrable success in improving customer service levels.
4. Thorough understanding of best practice in contact centre operation covering people, process and technology.
5. Successful track record of leading, motivating and developing large teams of people.
6. Experienced in developing and working within a robust managing operating system and a quality management environment.
7. Experienced in developing and negotiating for operating budgets, capex and project expenditure.
8. Proven communication, influencing, negotiation, interpersonal and report writing skills
9. Considerable experience in leading and managing change, specifically in the area of process re-engineering
|Find it useful? Share it!|
|Sistem Pengurusan Tadika Taska Sekolah Tuisyen|
|Kelas Bahasa Arab di Gombak (PERCUMA)|
|tefon bimbit anda boleh jana duit!!|
|Top Up Server % Yang Paling Tinggi in Market -My4r|
|2.5 Storey Taman Rowther, Gombak - RM1.3m|
|Belajar PHP programming asas cuma RM199|
|Belajar bina website dengan wordpress cuma RM199|
|Sistem pengurusan tadika|
|Custom Software Development|