• Handle project related activities, from project initiation, planning, implementation and deployment according to the strict deadline
• To liaise, manage and monitor the client’s request and other incoming tasks as when necessary
• Resolve any issue which arise during the project cycle
• Track and report on project milestones and provide status report
• Lead, coach and motivate project team members
• At least degree in IT Study/ Computer Science or other related field.
• Preferable at least 3 – 4 years of experience in managing an IT implementation project.
• Excellent organization, planning and time management skill.
• Ability to communicate and negotiate well both internally and externally.
• Willing to travel outstation/ relocate.
|Find it useful? Share it!|